Wednesday 15 June 2005

Renault 5 GT Turbo conversion - June 2005

Febuary | March | April | May | June | September | October | Goto 2006


The rest of May and some of June - Been so busy in this period, first and foremost I have got engaged.. this was during our holiday to Norway. And secondly we have bought a new house.. so aside from choosing wedding venues, sorting solicitors and mortgage arrangements I haven't had time to do much else at least with the new house I'll have a garage, a 20' by 16' garage at that!! so no more trips round to my brothers to work on the motor :)


27 June - After the long break I got stuck in and put the engine back in to allow me to roll it out and work on the cage, in the photos you can see the cage loosely fitted whilst I measured up the plates. Later in the day I made the plates and prepared them and the floor for welding although by 8pm I was knackered and went home for tea!!

wheres my image? wheres my image? wheres my image?


Febuary | March | April | May | June | September | October | Goto 2006

No comments: