Thursday 18 September 2008

What's this about?

mot day

This is my car, it's a Renault 5 GT Turbo built in 1991. In 2004 I started to convert it from front to rear wheel drive. I'm not sure there was one particular reason why I started, but I did! I completed it in January 2007 when passed it's MOT.
It's certainly more of a fun car than practical, but I do use it as a daily driver (when on the road) . Although my main aim is to go hill climbing or sprinting.
Throughout my webpages or blogs you will be able to read about the conversion itself among other conversions such as my MK2 Fiesta XR2 turbo or should I say turbo's as I've had a few. Throughout the pages you will find guides on how to do these conversions yourself and various other snippets of information.. if you wished :)


Lets see where this goes...

No comments: