Saturday 15 October 2005

Renault 5 GT Turbo conversion - October 2005

Febuary | March | April | May | June | September | October | Goto 2006


05 October - wow just realised I've been doing this project for over a year now.. I ought to get my finger out!!
Today I welded up the front four plates it went rather smoothly as I was expecting at least one underseal fire but there was nothing but smoke.. whoever said there's no smoke without fire!! anyway I don't seem to have lost my welding skills during the move and these plates are going anywhere, next I shall do the rears but will have to build on them slightly as I notice that the drivers side cage fixing doesn't quite butt upto the rear wheel arch.


wheres my image? wheres my image? wheres my image?


Febuary | March | April | May | June | September | October | Goto 2006

No comments: